Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ovvia!

Ciao ragazzi.  Piú fotos for y'all.  Eccoli.

Checking on the donkeys in one sunny morning around 8 a.m.  That's (L to R) Floppy, Stefano and Serena.


Here's Sam (above) a real bad-ass cool-ass farmer chick who was an intern two summers ago and came back for three weeks to hang out and WWOOF.  It's been such a pleasure working with her, as we share an intimate love of waking up early and doing chores and then facciamoing pancakes.


This morning on the piano, just me and La Skoda.  I was building some electric fence as back-up for the pezzo di merda permanent fence you can see on the right.  Today was a glorious day, I took a swim at lunch hour.

The interns plus the butchering volunteers after last week's BBQ lunch by the newly-opened pool.  Summer is in the air, folks.

CatFinn being hot by the pool this weekend.

The tiny garden I planted this weekend using trash-buckets I found around Spank.  Can't wait for more basil.

This week has been a va bene all around so far.  Tonight I took off from dinner and enjoyed some delicious french cheese (Brebis di Argental) that I finally found at the Iper-Coop in Siena.  Sam and I also made a delicious salad using my new all-time favorito ingredient, Sardines!!!!!!!!!!  Then we made two carrot cakes for the friends.  Then we went out for a walk and looked for cinghiale, but unfortunately didn't see any...

Tomorrow is a wake up early day, so off I go.

buonanotte

No comments:

Post a Comment